On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Pramod Batni wrote:

> > Why does creating a new ZFS filesystem require enumerating all existing
> > ones?
>
>   This is to determine if any of the filesystems in the dataset are mounted.

Ok, that leads to another question, why does creating a new ZFS filesystem
require determining if any of the existing filesystems in the dataset are
mounted :)? I could see checking the parent filesystems, but why the
siblings?

> In any case a bug can be filed on this.

Should I open a sun support call to request such a bug? I guess I should
wait until U6 is released, I don't have support for SXCE...

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]