Hello Neil,

NP> However, we wanted to make sure it fit into the framework for
NP> the removal of any device. This a much harder problem which we
NP> have made progress, but it's not there yet...

I think a lot of people here would be interested in more details and any
ETA (no commitments) on this - could you write couple of sentences on
what you guys are actually doing re disk eviction? FOr example - would
it be possible to change raidz2 -> raidz1 or raid10 on a fly?

--
Best regards,
 Robert Milkowski                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]