Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask. I'm having a little trouble
deleting old solaris installs:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]# lustatus
Boot Environment           Is       Active Active    Can    Copy
Name                       Complete Now    On Reboot Delete Status
-------------------------- -------- ------ --------- ------ ----------
b90                        yes      no     no        yes    -
snv95                      yes      no     no        yes    -
snv101                     yes      yes    yes       no     -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]# lu
lu          lucancel    lucreate    ludelete    lufslist    lumount
lustatus    luupgrade
luactivate  lucompare   lucurr      ludesc      lumake      lurename
luumount    luxadm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]# lustatus
Boot Environment           Is       Active Active    Can    Copy
Name                       Complete Now    On Reboot Delete Status
-------------------------- -------- ------ --------- ------ ----------
b90                        yes      no     no        yes    -
snv95                      yes      no     no        yes    -
snv101                     yes      yes    yes       no     -
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]# ludelete b90
System has findroot enabled GRUB
Checking if last BE on any disk...
ERROR: lulib_umount: failed to umount BE: <snv95>.
ERROR: This boot environment <b90> is the last BE on the above disk.
ERROR: Deleting this BE may make it impossible to boot from this disk.
ERROR: However you may still boot solaris if you have BE(s) on other disks.
ERROR: You *may* have to change boot-device order in the BIOS to accomplish
this.
ERROR: If you still want to delete this BE <b90>, please use the force option
(-f).
Unable to delete boot environment.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]# ludelete snv95
System has findroot enabled GRUB
Checking if last BE on any disk...
ERROR: lulib_umount: failed to umount BE: <snv95>.
ERROR: This boot environment <snv95> is the last BE on the above disk.
ERROR: Deleting this BE may make it impossible to boot from this disk.
ERROR: However you may still boot solaris if you have BE(s) on other disks.
ERROR: You *may* have to change boot-device order in the BIOS to accomplish
this.
ERROR: If you still want to delete this BE <snv95>, please use the force option
(-f).
Unable to delete boot environment.

if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Hernan