THis is so bizare, I am unable to pass this problem. I though I had not enough
space on my hard drive (new one) so I replaced it with 72gb drive, but still
getting that bus error. Originally when I restarted my server it did not want
boot, do I had to power it off and then back on and it then booted up. But
constantly I am getting this "Bus Error - core dumped"

anyway in my /var/crash I see hundreds of core.void files and 3 core.cpio
files.
I would imagine core.cpio are the ones that are direct result of what I am
probably eperiencing.

-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24854
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24867
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24880
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24893
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24906
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24919
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24932
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24950
-rw-------   1 root     root     4126301 Nov  5 19:22 core.vold.24978
drwxr-xr-x   3 root     root       81408 Nov  5 20:06 .
-rw-------   1 root     root     31351099 Nov  5 20:06 core.cpio.6208