One of my zpools (sol-10-u4-ga-sparc) has experienced some permanent errors.
At this point, I don't care about the contents of the files in question, I
merely want to cleanup the zpool. zpool clear doesn't seem to do anything at
all. Any suggestions?

# zpool status -v ccm01
  pool: ccm01
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        ccm01       ONLINE       0     0     0
          c2t40d0   ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe88>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe8a>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe8d>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe8e>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe90>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe91>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe95>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe97>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe98>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe99>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe9b>
        ccm01/users/ccm_sol:<0x1dabe9c>
        ccm01/export/ccmdb/development_db:<0x12948d>
        ccm01/export/ccmdb/development_db:<0x129617>
        ccm01/export/ccmdb/development_db:<0x12961b>

--
chris -at- microcozm -dot- net
=== Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes