S,
   Are you sure you have MPXIO turned on?  I haven't dealt with Solaris
for a while (will again soon as I get some virtual servers setup) but in
the past you had to manually turn it on.  I believe the path was
/kernel/drv/scsi_vhci.h (I may be missing some of the path) and you
changed the line that said mpxio_disabled = yes to mpxio_disabled = no
and rebooted.