Sorry folks, the mail server is just too advanced for me.
Tfhis email was in the server since 1/14/2009, and coming through now would
be very misleading.

A side-method for Zhou is that (not for anyone to learn) when trouble comes
and we are not ready to deal with the trouble, we just hide behind ladies
since that wall provides better protection than any private network (due to
the noise of my wall).

This Daisy baby has no personal relationship with me. She is a professional.
And Mohegan Sun is not my friend. [if you would like to play in that area, I
say Foxwood, because Foxwood is my friend. Even though Daisy is my friend, I
will not say Mohegan Sun is my friend because Mohegan Sun is not.]

I used Daisy's name for cover, and that was all. [may not be a correct thing
to do in many views, but what is done is done, if I should be punished, I
will take that punishment from the sky with happiness, not a big deal.]

So please, focus on the 义 part, not the Daisy baby part, in my post on that
day.

And again, I had limited respect for the Solaris mail server and tested the
server policy with some ridiculous methods. If I had offended anyone in that
process, I am sorry.

Best,