Hi All,

Since switching to ZFS I get a lot of ³beach balls². I think for
productivity sake I should switch back to HFS+.  My home directory was on
this ZFS parition.

I backed up my data to another drive and tried using Disk Utility to select
my ZFS partition, un-mount it and format just that partition HFS+. This
failed. I manually unmounted my ZFS Partition using zfs unmount and it
unmounted but Disk Utility still gives an error.

Can I do this or am I looking at re-partitioning the whole drive and
starting from scratch with Leopard, BootCamp partition and an HFS+ partition
for my data?

Or, is a new release coming out that might relieve me of some of these
issues?

Thanks,
-Jason