Hi!

I have a system with S10, b101, and b104 installed in the same partition
on disk 1.  On disks 1 and 2 in different partitions, I also created ZFS
pools from S10 to be imported by b101 and b104.  Pool 1 is mirrored.
Pool 2 is not.  About every three builds, I replace the oldest build
with the latest available and switch to that as the default OS.  Up
through 101 everything was fine.  I just installed 104, however, and
when I do the zpool import, the mirrored pool is picked up just fine,
but the non-mirrored pool shows up as corrupted.  zpool import -D shows
me that zpool on b104 thinks that the pool is on c1t1d0p2, whereas S10,
b101, and fdisk agree that it's actually on c1t1d0p3.  How do I convince
zpool on b104 where my non-mirrored pool really is?  I'm a bit afraid to
do an import -f because that pool is my home directory, and I'd really
rather not screw it up.  And I don't see where the -f will change
zpool's mind about where the pool actually lives.  Maybe import -c from
the default location?  Where is the default location?  Any thoughts or
suggestions?

Thanks!
Daniel