On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Nathan Kroenert
<nathan.kroen...@sun.com> wrote:

> As a side note, I had a look for anything that looked like a CR for zfs
> destroy / undestroy and could not find one.
>
> Anyone interested in me submitting an RFE to have something like a
>
>        zfs undestroy pool/fs

Heh, this question came up a long long time ago regarding pools and I
think the most succinct answer was "ZFS was designed to be easy, to
err the other way would make it too hard."  I think this problem would
not need a fix if the admin realizes the magnitude of what he's going
to do and not just zip thru and hit [RETURN].  I mean, what would be
the time window in which pool/fs could be preserved?  5 minutes? 24
hours?  forever?  OK, so everybody has fat-fingered something
catastrophic.  Take a good backup, and watch what you're typing.
Everybody respects rm -f *.

CT