On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Miles Nordin wrote:

I just don't like the idea people are building fancy space-age data
centers and then thinking they can safely run crappy storage software
that won't handle power outages because they're above having to worry
about all that little-guy nonsense.  A big selling point of the last

Luckily that is not a concern for the members of this list since you posted to the ZFS mailing list and we all use ZFS rather than some "crappy storage software".

Thanks for expressing your concern though.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn