On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 07:33:34PM -0500, Miles Nordin wrote:
> You might also have a look at the, somewhat overcomplicated
> w.r.t. database-running-snapshot backups, SQLite2 atomic commit URL
> Toby posted:
>
>   http://sqlite.org/atomiccommit.html

That's for SQLite_3_, 3, not 2.

Also, we don't know that there's anything wrong with SQLite2 in this
case.  That's because we don't have enough information.  The OP
mentioned panics and showed a kernel panic stack trace.  That means we
should look at things other than SQLite2, or SMF, first.  I asked the OP
about how they are transferring their zfs send images; the OP has not
replied.

So rather than go into the weeds I think we need more information from
the OP.  Enough that someone from the ZFS team could reproduce, say, or
otherwise find the cause in user error.

Nico