Okay so for some reason my Opensolaris 106 installation quit booting
properly (completely seperate problem). At this point I was still able
to boot into safe mode, but not into a normal desktop session.

First a disk failed, I replaced this disk with another. The array
completely resilvered. I was able to scrub the array, etc.

Second, I added 2 more disks, issuing the replace command to use these
2 new disks instead of 2 of the old disks (so I replaced 2 good IDE
disks with 2 good SATA disks, all 4 disks were attached at the same
time, thus the reason for multiple replace's at one time).

The resilver completed successfully. I was able to scrub the array. I
exported the array, rebooted, imported the array, and scrubbed it
again - no problems.

Now I removed the 2 IDE drives, rebooted again, was able to import the
array, scrub it, etc no problems.

(Until this point everything has been done in safe mode, and the
replacing stuff never went away although the scrub's completed fully,
and all the origional drives (that had been replaced) have been
removed).

SO I then proceed to install opensolaris 109 (in order to get a fully
booting/working machine again). Now when I zpool import I get the
following:

# zpool import
 pool: tank
   id: 15417328101188042571
 state: UNAVAIL
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
config:

       tank                        UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
         raidz1                    ONLINE
           c1t1d0                  ONLINE
           c3t0d0                  ONLINE
           c2t0d0                  ONLINE
           c4t1d0                  ONLINE
           c1t0d0p2                ONLINE
         raidz1                    UNAVAIL  corrupted data
           c4t7d0                  ONLINE
           c4t6d0                  ONLINE
           replacing               ONLINE
             13069118156582972341  ONLINE
             c2t1d0                ONLINE
           replacing               DEGRADED
             11144084490198638692  UNAVAIL  cannot open
             c5t0d0                ONLINE
           replacing               ONLINE
             3239645952837551668   ONLINE
             c5t1d0                ONLINE
           c4t0d0                  ONLINE
           c4t5d0                  ONLINE
           c4t2d0                  ONLINE
           c4t4d0                  ONLINE
           c4t3d0                  ONLINE
#

Everything shows as online except for one vdev (that is currently
replacing), so I don't understand why it says "insufficient replicas"
instead of "DEGRADED"

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-mike