yeah i really wish the HCL was easier to work with, and allowed comments.

for instance that HCL entry was updated in 2007 sometime. since then
like you've said it could have been better or dropped altogether. some
sort of more "community" oriented aspect might help beef it up some.
also making the tools simpler - absolutely no UI for instance. does it
really need one to dump out things? :)