Assuming I have a zpool which consists of a simple 2 disk mirror.

How do I attach a third disk (disk3) to this zpool to mirror the existing
data?  Then split this mirror and remove disk0 and disk1, leaving a single
disk zpool which consist of the new disk3.   AKA. Online data migration.

[root]# zpool status -v
  pool: apps
 state: ONLINE
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME                 STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        apps                 ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror             ONLINE       0     0     0
            /root/zfs/disk0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            /root/zfs/disk1  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

The use case here is, we've implemented new Storage.   The new (3rd) LUN is
a RAID10 Hitachi SAN with the existing mirror being local SAS Disks.  Back
in the VxVM world, this would be done by mirroring the dg then splitting the
mirror.   I understand we are moving away from a ZFS mirror to a
single stripe.

Thanks