Hi Howard,

Which Solaris release is this?

You shouldn't have to register the ZFS app, but other problems prevented the ZFS GUI tool from launching successfully in the Solaris 10 release.

If you can provide the Solaris release info and specific error messages,
I can try to get some answers.

Thanks,

Cindy

Howard Huntley wrote:
I am running ZFS on a sun Blade 100 with 2 80gig drives. When I upgraded the OS to the latest version of Solaris, ZFS did not register in the Java WEB console. I have to run the command "smreg add -a /directory/containing/application-file" to manually reregister the zfs app. Can any one tell me the correct path to use in this command?

Password = howard
http://imageevent.com/hhuntley/computerlab/computerlab