pool: space01
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an unrecoverable error.  An
        attempt was made to correct the error.  Applications are unaffected.
action: Determine if the device needs to be replaced, and clear the errors
        using 'zpool clear' or replace the device with 'zpool replace'.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-9P
 scrub: scrub in progress, 2.48% done, 4h18m to go
config:

        NAME         STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        space01      ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz      ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t1d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t2d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
            c0t3d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
          raidz      ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t9d0   ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t10d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c1t11d0  ONLINE       0     0     2

errors: No known data errors
The last drive shows two checksum errors, but iostat(1M) shows no hardware
errors on that disk:

iostat -Ene | grep Hard | grep c1t11d0
c1t11d0          Soft Errors: 178 Hard Errors: 0 Transport Errors: 0

I'm not sure what I need to do, respectively how else I can determine if "the
device needs replaced".
Do I perform zpool clear, or do I need to replace c1t11d0, or do I rerun scrub?