Hi,

> This CR has been marked as "incomplete" by <User 1-UM-1502>
> for the reason "Need More Info".  Please update the CR
> providing the information requested in the Evaluation and/or Comments
> field.

hmmm - wondering, how to find out, what 'more info' means and how to
provide this info. There is no URL in the "bug-response" and it even
seems to be impossible, to obtain the current state via
http://bugs.opensolaris.org/view_bug.do?bug_id=NNNNNNNN
(Bug Database Search is even more bogus - in general it doesn't find
any bugs by ID).

Should I continue to ignore these responses and mark those bugs internally
as 'gets probably never fixed'?

Regards.
jel.
--
Otto-von-Guericke University     http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/
Department of Computer Science   Geb. 29 R 027, Universitaetsplatz 2