Brent Jones wrote:
On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:31 PM, Ian Collins<i...@ianshome.com> wrote:
Ian Collins wrote:
I was doing an incremental send between pools, the receive side is locked
up and no zfs/zpool commands work on that pool.

The stacks look different from those reported in the earlier "ZFS snapshot
send/recv "hangs" X4540 servers" thread.

Here is the process information from scat (other commands hanging on the
pool are also in cv_wait):

Has anyone else seen anything like this?  The box wouldn't even reboot, it
had to be power cycled.  It locks up on receive regularly now.

I hit this too:
6826836

Fixed in 117

http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=104852&tstart=120
I don't think this is the same problem (which is why a started a new thread), a single incremental set will eventually lock the pool up, pretty much guaranteed each time.

--
Ian.