Hi Dean,

may you provide more infos about that?

Are you able to send me a bug description for a better understanding?
Is there a patch available, or do I have to use a previous patch of sam-qfs?

Thanks in advance...

Tobias

Dean Roehrich schrieb:
On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 02:14:24PM +0200, Tobias Exner wrote:
Hi list,

I've did some tests and run into a very strange situation..

I created a zvol using "zfs create -V" and initialize an sam-filesystem on this zvol.
After that I restored some testdata using a dump from another system.

So far so good.

After some big troubles I found out that releasing files in the sam-filesystem doesn't create space on the underlying zvol. So staging and releasing files just work until the "zfs list" shows me a zvol with 100% usage although the sam-filesystem was only filled up to 20%.
I didn't create snapshots and a scrub did show any errors.

This is most likely QFS bug number 6837405.

Dean