I have a raidz1 tank of 5x 640 GB hard drives on my newly installed OpenSolaris
2009.06 system. I did a zpool export tank and the process has been running for
3 hours now taking up 100% CPU usage.

When I do a zfs list tank it's still shown as mounted. What's going on here?
Should it really be taking this long?

$ zfs list tank
NAME   USED  AVAIL  REFER  MOUNTPOINT
tank  1.10T  1.19T  36.7K  /tank