The case is made by Chyangfun, and the model made for Mini-ITX motherboards is called CGN-S40X. They had 6 pcs left last I talked to them, and need 3 week lead for more if I understand it correctly. I need to finish my LCD panel work before I will open shop to sell these.

As for temperature, I have only check the server HDDs so far (on my wiki) but will test with green HDDs tonight.

I do not know if Solaris can retrieve the Atom chipset temperature readings.

The parts I used should be listed on my wiki.

Anon wrote:
I have the same case which I use as directed attached storage.  I never thought
about using it with a motherboard inside.

Could you provide a complete parts list?

What sort of temperatures at the chip, chipset, and drives did you find?

Thanks!

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lund...@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)