It is "llink", which was initially just HTTP streamer for Syabas/NetworkMediaTank, but I did just add UPnP, based on whtsup360 dumps.

http://lundman.net/wiki/index.php/Llink

You are welcome to try the latest development sources and test, but I believe the current state is that it shows up on 360, but does not browse.

However, llink just shares content, no transcoding. At least not yet.

Regarding the original question;
It seems that it is easy to add own attributes, I will peruse the API documentation detailing how I would iterate file-systems looking for my attribute, since I would rather not system("zfs") hack it.

Lund

Ross wrote:
Hi Jorgen,

Does that software work to stream media to an xbox 360?  If so could I have a
play with it?  It sounds ideal for my home server.

cheers,

Ross

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lund...@lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)