Hello all,
I am running an OpenSolaris server running 06/09. I installed comstar and
enabled it. I have an ESXi 4.0 server connecting to Comstar via iscsi on its
own switch. (There are two esxi servers), both of which do this regardless of
whether one is on or off. The error I see is on esxi "Lost connectivity to
storage device
naa.600144f030bc450000004a9806980003. Path vmhba33:C0:T0:L0 is down. Affected
datastores: Unknown. error 8/28/2009 11:10:34 AM" This error occurs every 40
seconds and does not stop. I have disabled the iscsigt service and all other
iscsi services and just enable the one for comstar. I have created target
groups and host groups however to no avail the issue continues. Has anyone seen
this issue I can give you other error logs if needed. Would I get the same
result if I moved to Solaris 10 05/09? I also had the thought that it might be
esxi 4 so I updated it but again to no avail. If anyone has any ideas it would
be helpful!

Thanks!
Greg