Please unsubscribe me

COLLIER

-----Original Message-----
From: storage-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org
[mailto:storage-discuss-boun...@opensolaris.org] On Behalf Of
en...@businessgrade.com
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 8:52 AM
To: en...@businessgrade.com
Cc: zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org; storage-disc...@opensolaris.org
Subject: Re: [storage-discuss] How ZFS prefetch "issues" impact the use of
Zvols are remote LUNs

Quoting en...@businessgrade.com:

> Hi. As the subject indicates, I'm trying to understand the impact of
> the ZFS prefetch "issues" and if they only impact a local zfs
> filesystem versus say a zvol that remotely using the lun via iSCSI or
> Fibrechannel.
> Can anyone comment on this?
>
> The specific "issues" are consolidated here:
>
> http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zfs-discuss/2009-July/030169.html
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sorry the question is not formatted properly. I mean to say, "..
versus say a zvol that a remote host is using as a lun via iSCSI or FC"

----

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
are addressed. This communication may contain material protected by
the attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.