Hi,

I think I've run into the same issue on OpenSolaris 2009.06.

Does anybody know when this issue will be solved in OpenSolaris?
What's the BugID?

Thanks,
   Constantin

Gary Mills wrote:
On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 08:48:20PM +1200, Ian Collins wrote:
Ian Collins wrote:
I have a case open for this problem on Solaris 10u7.

The case has been identified and I've just received an IDR,which I will test next week. I've been told the issue is fixed in update 8, but I'm not sure if there is an nv fix target.

I'll post back once I've abused a test system for a while.

The IDR I was sent appears to have fixed the problem. I have been abusing the box for a couple of weeks without any lockups. Roll on update 8!

Was that IDR140221-17?  That one fixed a deadlock bug for us back
in May.

--
Constantin Gonzalez                              Sun Microsystems GmbH, Germany
Principal Field Technologist                    http://blogs.sun.com/constantin

Sitz d. Ges.: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028