On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Eric Schrock wrote:

> I don't have the ATA spec in front of me, but that that looks like pretty
> normal output to me.  Glad to hear they addressed the issue.

Excellent; I reinstalled it in my test x4500, if no other issues show up I
can try to get my proposal to install them in production going again;
they make a huge difference for common sysadmin operations such as tarball
extraction or code development scenarios like revision control checkouts.
If I'm lucky maybe the ability to import a pool with a dead slog will make
it into U8, that was the only other potential snag in my deployment plan,
as I'd only have one SSD in each system.

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  hen...@csupomona.edu