Hi,

I've got some strange problems with my serer today.
When I boot b123, it stops at "reading zfs config". I've tried several
times to get past this point, but it seems to freeze there.
Then I tried single user mode, from GRUB, and it seems to get me a
little further.
After a few minutes however, the OS becomes unresponsive, and soon its
impossible to do anything.
I get messages like this "File system full, swap space limit exceeded",
and some messages about shell being unable to fork.

If I'm really fast after booting single user, I can start "top", and it
looks like I have tons of "zfsdle" processes, using all available
resources..
The rpool is 2 disks in mirror.
The other pool is 16 disks in 4x4 raidz. I've recently lost "disk 12",
and was trying to replace it just before this happened.

Best Regards,
Vidar Nilsen