Recently upgraded a system from b98 to b114. Also replaced two 400G
Seagate Barracudea 7200.8 SATA disks with two WD 750G RE3 SATA disks
from a 6-device raidz1 pool. Replacing the first 750G went ok. While
replacing the second 750G disk, I noticed CKSUM errors on the first
disk. Once the second disk was replaced, I halted the system, upgraded
to b114, and rebooted. Both b98 and b114 gave the errors:
  WARNING: can't open objset for tww/opt/dists/cd-8.1
  cannot iterate filesystems: I/O error

How do I recover from this?

# zpool status tww
  pool: tww
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
 scrub: none requested
config:

        NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tww         ONLINE       0     0     3
          raidz1    ONLINE       0     0    12
            c4t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t4d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t5d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t6d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            c4t7d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: 855 data errors, use '-v' for a list

--
albert chin (ch...@thewrittenword.com)