Markus Kovero wrote:

Hi, this may not be correct mailinglist for this, but I’d like to share this with you, I noticed weird network behavior with osol snv_123.

icmp for host lags randomly between 500ms-5000ms and ssh sessions seem to tangle, I guess this could affect iscsi/nfs as well.

what was most intresting that I found workaround to be running snoop with promiscuous mode disabled on interfaces suffering lag, this did make interruptions go away. Is this somekind cpu/irq scheduling issue?

Behaviour was noticed on two different platform and with two different nics (bge and e1000).

Unless you have some specific reason for thinking this is a zfs issue, you probably want to ask on the crossbow-discuss mailing list.

--
Andrew