I have ZFS/Xen server for my home network. The box itself has two physical NICs. I want Dom0 to be on my "management" network and the guest domains to be on the "dmz" and "private" networks. The "private" network is where all my home computers are and would like to export iscsi volumes directly to them - without having to create a firewall rule to grant them access to the "management" network. After some searching, I have yet to find a way to specify the subnet an iSCSI target is visible to - is there any way to do that?

Another idea, I suppose, would be to have one of the guest domains mount the volume and then export it itself, but this would be less performant and more complicated...

Thanks,
Kent