Just thought I would let everybody know I saw one at a local ISP yesterday. They hadn't started testing the metal had only arrived the day before and they where waiting for the drives to arrive. They had also changed the design to give it more network. I will try to find out more as the customer progresses.....

--
Trevor Pretty | Technical Account Manager | T: +64 9 639 0652 | M: +64 21 666 161
Eagle Technology Group Ltd.

www.eagle.co.nz

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.