Hi folks,
I was trying to load a large file in /tmp so that a process that parses it wouldn't be limited by a disk throughput bottleneck. My rig here has only 12GB of RAM and the file I copied is about 12GB as well.
Before the copied finished, my system restarted.
I'm pretty up to date, the system has b129 running.

Googling about this I stumbled upon this thread dating back to March ...
http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/zfs-discuss/2009-March/027264.html

Since this seems to be a known issue, and pretty serious in my book, is there a fix pending or is that not investigated ?

thanks in advance and happy holidays to all
-=arnaud=-