Hi all,

Sorry for spamming your mailinglist,
but since I could not find a direct awnser on the internet and archives, I give
this a try!

I am building an ZFS filesystem to export iSCSI LUN's.
Now I was wondering if the L2ARC has the ability to cache non-filesystem iscsi
lun's?
Or does it only work in combination with the ZFS mounted filesystem?

Next to that I am reading all kind of performance benefits using seperate
devices
for the ZIL (write) and the Cache (read). I was wondering if I could
share a single SSD between both ZIL and Cache device?

Or is this not recommended?

This because the ZIL needs 1 GB top from what I read?
But since SSD is not cheap, I would like to make use of the other GB's on the
disk.

Thank you.

Armand