Hi Gary,

You might consider running OSOL on a later build, like build 130.

Have you reviewed the fmdump -eV output to determine on which devices
the ereports below have been generated? This might give you more clues
as to what the issues are. I would also be curious if you have any
driver-level errors reported in /var/adm/messages or the iostat -En
command.

I think of cable problems or controller issues with repeated random
problems across disks.

Thanks,

Cindy