Hi,

I think you are saying that you copied the data on this system from a
previous system with hardware problems. It looks like the data that was
copied was corrupt, which is causing the permanent errors on the new
system (?)

The manual removal of the corrupt files, zpool scrub and zpool clear
might work, but I don't have experience with this many errors on a
non-redundant config.

If you have a clean backup of this data, you might consider destroying
the green/home dataset, clearing the pool errors, recreating green/home,
and restoring the known, good data.

Maybe someone else can suggest a better approach...

Cindy