Yes, this model looks to be interesting.

SuperMicro seem to have produced two models new models that satisfy the SATA
III requirements of 6Gbps per channel:

1. AOC-USAS2-L8e:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/addon/AOC-USAS2-L8i.cfm?TYP=E
2. AOC-USAS2-L8i:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/accessories/addon/AOC-USAS2-L8i.cfm?TYP=I

The main difference appears to be that the L8i model has RAID capabilities,
whereas the L8e model does not.

As ZFS does its own RAID calculations in software it needs JBOD, and doesn't
need the adapter to have RAID capabilities, so the AOC-USAS2-L8e model looks to
be ideal. If we're lucky maybe it's also a little cheaper too.

Sorry I can't help you with your questions though. Hopefully someone else will
be able to help. I will also be interested to hear any further info on this
card.

Cheers,
Simon

http://breden.org.uk/2008/03/02/a-home-fileserver-using-zfs/