Hi Frank,

We need both files.

Thanks,

Cindy

On 01/20/10 15:43, Frank Middleton wrote:
On 01/20/10 04:27 PM, Cindy Swearingen wrote:
Hi Frank,

I couldn't reproduce this problem on SXCE build 130 by failing a disk in
mirrored pool and then immediately running a scrub on the pool. It works
as expected.

The disk has to fail whilst the scrub is running. It has happened twice now,
once with the bottom half of the mirror, and again with the top half.
Any other symptoms (like a power failure?) before the disk went offline?
It is possible that both disks went offline?

Neither. The system is on a pretty beefy UPS, and one half of the mirror
was definitely online (zpool status just before panic showed one disk
offline and the pool as degraded).

We would like to review the crash dump if you still have it, just let me
know when its uploaded.

Do you need the unix.0, vmcore.0 or both? I'll add either or both as
attachments to newly created Bug 14012, Panic running a scrub,
when you let me know which one(s) you want.

Thanks -- Frank