Hi Brad,

You should see better performance on the dev box running 10/09 with the
sd and ssd drivers as is because they should properly handle the SYNC_NV bit in this release.

If you have determined that the 11/06 system is affected by this issue,
then the best method is to set this parameter in the /kernel/drv/*conf
file.

I'm unclear whether you understand all the implications of disabling
this parameter because we're discussing this over email.

Someone with more experience with tuning this parameter should weigh in.
Brad is using SAN on (LSI/STK/NetApp).

Thanks,

Cindy