I have a single zfs volume, shared out using COMSTAR and connected to a Windows
VM. I am taking snapshots of the volume regularly. I now want to mount a
previous snapshot, but when I go through the process, Windows sees the new
volume, but thinks it is blank and wants to initialize it. Any ideas how to get
Windows to see that it has data on it?

Steps I took after the snap:

zfs clone <snapshot> data01/san/gallardo/g-recovery
sbdadm create-lu /dev/zvol/rdsk/data01/san/gallardo/g-recovery
stmfadm add-view -h HG-Gallardo -t TG-Gallardo -n 1
600144F0EAE40A0000004B6B59090003

At this point, my server Gallardo can see the LUN, but like I said, it looks
blank to the OS. I suspect the 'sbdadm create-lu' phase.

Any help to get Windows to see it as a LUN with NTFS data would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott