Just like i said way earlier,  The entire idea is like asking to buy a
Ferrari  without the aluminum wheels they sell because you think they are
charging too much for them, after all, aluminum is cheap.
It's just not done that way.  There are OTHER OPTIONS for people who can't
afford it.  You really can't have both.  You can either afford it or you
can't.