OpenSolaris snv_131 (problem also in snv_132 still) on an X4500, bug #6924390

Victor,

I see in researching this issue that you know ZFS really well. I would
appreciate your help so much and this problem seems interesting.

I created a large zpool named xpool and then created 3 filesystems on that pool
called vms, bkp and alt. Of course I enabled dedup for the entire zpool - why
not. And then today we decided to delete bkp which was a 13TB filesystem with
around 900GB of data in it. And now I am very familiar with bug #6924390.

When I try to import, of course it seems to hang but it's really just going
really slowly. Someone from OpenSolaris calculated it might take 2 weeks to
import that volume so, now I know why it's a bug.

My main objective is to be able to rescue the data in vms - none of the rest
matters. I am currently booted into snv_132 via the ILOM and can boot it to the
network for ssh as well. Thank you very much in advance!