> Never mind. I have no interest in performance tests for Solaris 10.

> The code is so old, that it does not represent current ZFS at all.

Whatever.  Regardless of what you say, it does show:

.         Which is faster, raidz, or a stripe of mirrors?

.         How much does raidz2 hurt performance compared to raidz?

.         Which is faster, raidz, or hardware raid 5?

.         Is a mirror twice as fast as a single disk for reading?  Is a
3-way mirror 3x faster?  And so on?

I've seen and heard many people stating answers to these questions, and my
results (not yet complete) already answer these questions, and demonstrate
that all the previous assertions were partial truths.

It's true, I am demonstrating no interest to compare performance of ZFS 3
versus ZFS 4.  If you want that, test it yourself and don't complain about
my tests.