Hi Harry,

Our current scrubbing guideline is described here:

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Best_Practices_Guide

Run zpool scrub on a regular basis to identify data integrity problems.
If you have consumer-quality drives, consider a weekly scrubbing
schedule. If you have datacenter-quality drives, consider a monthly
scrubbing schedule.

Thanks,

Cindy