Hi james,

thanks for the reply, stating this is there a way i can restirct the size of
the zvol.
So if i have the zvol of 10 GB on the CDOM, which is presented to the LDOM
as the disk and then we create the UFS file system on that, but this grows
with time and we eve see the situation where it grows more then that of the
actual zvol size and uses the free size from the zpool.

We want to restrict the growth of the zvol to a specific size which is much
lesser then that of the zpool.

Thanks
Milan