Hi,

I'm not very familiar with manipulating zfs.
This is what happened:
I have an osol 2009.06 system on which I have some files that I need to recover. Due to my ignorance and blindly testing, I have managed to get this system to be unbootable... I know, my own fault.

So now I have a second osol 2009.06 machine. Off course this system has the same user and homedir structural settings.
I've added the harddisk from system 1 to system 2.
The zfspool was not exported at shutdown of system 1.
Of course both contain the standard rpool. As far as my reading has learned me, I should be able to import rpool to newpool.
zpool import -f rpool newpool
cannot mount 'export': directory is not empty
cannot mount 'export/home':directory is not empty
cannot mount 'export/home/erwin':directory is not empty

So I end up with /newpool containing boot and etc dirs.

How can I work around this problem? Mount to different mountpoint?

Thanks for helping out!

Erwin