On 3/7/2010 2:08 PM, Richard Elling wrote:
On Mar 5, 2010, at 7:32 AM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
sending from @bup-4hr-20100228-040000CST to
zp1/l...@bup-4hr-20100228-080000cst
received 312B stream in 1 seconds (312B/sec)
receiving incremental stream of zp1/l...@bup-4hr-20100224-120000cst into
bup-ruin/\
fsfs/zp1/l...@bup-4hr-20100224-120000cst
sending from @bup-4hr-20100228-080000CST to
zp1/l...@bup-daily-20100228-100000cst
cannot receive incremental stream: most recent snapshot of
bup-ruin/fsfs/zp1/lydy \
does not
match incremental source
This can happen if the auto-snapshot (aka Time Slider) service creates a
snapshot of the receiving dataset.

I don't think that's in 2009.06, is it? On by default? And I don't recall installing it as any kind of addon. Is there some obvious way to check? Oh, one thing is, snapshots I'm not expecting aren't appearing. Since I'm working on this software, I look at lists of snapshots pretty often.

Of course it wouldn't be specific to auto-snapshot; presumably anything that created a snapshot of the receiving dataset? But I can't think of anything I have that would do that. I have my own service, but it's quite specific about what it does. Well, it's something I can look for. Thanks for the suggestion!

--
David Dyer-Bennet, d...@dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info