Hi Harry,

Reviewing other postings where permanent errors where found on redundant ZFS configs, one was resolved by re-running the zpool scrub and one
resolved itself because the files with the permanent errors were most
likely temporary files.

One of the files with permanent errors below is a snapshot and the other
looks another backup.

I would recommend the top section of this troubleshooting wiki to
determine if hardware issues are causing these permanent errors:

http://www.solarisinternals.com/wiki/index.php/ZFS_Troubleshooting_Guide

If it turns out that some hardware problem, power failure, or other
event caused these errors and if rerunning the scrub doesn't remove
these files, then I would remove them manually (if you have copies of
the data somewhere else).

Thanks,

Cindy