On 3/17/10 1:21 AM, Paul van der Zwan wrote:

On 16 mrt 2010, at 19:48, valrh...@gmail.com wrote:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it could just be a coincidence. That is,
perhaps the data that you copied happens to lead to a dedup ratio relative to
the data that's already on there. You could test this out by copying a few
gigabytes of data you know is unique (like maybe a DVD video file or
something), and that should change the dedup ratio.

The first copy of that data was unique and even dedup is switched off for the
entire pool so it seems a bug in the calculation of the
dedupratio or it used a method that is giving unexpected results.

        Paul

beadm list -a
and/or other snapshots that were taken before turning off dedup?