Greetings

I would like to get your recommendation how setup new pool.

I have 4 new 1.5TB disks reserved to new zpool.
I planned to crow/replace existing small 4 disks ( raidz ) setup with new
bigger one.

As new pool will be bigger and will have more personally important data to be
stored long time, i like to ask your recommendations should i create recreate
pool or just replace existing devices.

I have noted there is now raidz2 and been thinking witch woul be better.
A pool with 2 mirrors or one pool with 4 disks raidz2

So at least could some explain these new raidz configurations

Thanks